Here's a snapshot of podcasts I'm checking out these days.
- Node Up for all things node.js
- The Changelog Open source in general. Great podcast.
- The Cognicast From Cognitect, the company behind Clojure and Datomic. I don't do any clojure work currently but this interview-style show is always full of enlightened discussion and highly interesting.
- JS Jabber
- The Freelancer's Show Panel discussions on freelancing. I liked some of the earlier episodes more than the more recent stuff, but it's a good source of exposure to others' experiences freelancing
- Soft Skills Engineering only recently started listening to this but I'm hoping to learn from it
- The Web Platform Podcast A bit more front-end focused so I cherry pick episodes that seem interesting
- Software Engineering Radio